Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Big sister

Well, Madison is such a great big sister.  The first thing she says to me when i get her in the mornings is 'Lukas???"  Then i went to mom and dads and when it was time to go, Madison wasn't putting her shoes and Jacket on so dad said to her.  'Ok, bye madison.  Opa is going with Lukas, Bye, Bye.'  Man did we experience a freak out on her behalf.  Lastly.  Mom and i were in Superstore when mom started to walk away with the cart while Lukas was in it.  I wasn't going with her and Madison started crying.  I told her to go with Oma, but that just wasn't good enough.  She had to keep all three of us together.  Im so thankful that she adjusted so easily.  I think because she's so young still, she doesn't remember a time without Lukas anymore.  Hopefully she remains that way when we have another one.  Then she really can help me out more.

No comments: