Saturday, March 1, 2008

February is near its end and seems the winter weather and hopefully the week upon weeks of rain. The sunshine changes the way you think and act, your suddenly very interested in how your garden looks or or your grass or any area where the sun is shining, i realize this because the side of my house covered in shade looks like crap, but i dont go there so it doesnt bother me. Madison is in love with the outside, she hates tv unless it involves closing the doors during a hockey game and loves the outdoors and freedom, i figure this is good and once she can hold a hockey stick i am golden. My Sister(JO) has come and gone for a week long visit which was quite fun, she might be smarter than me but by threatening to beat her up i keep the upper hand. My other sister(Ali) is working at the airport which is pretty much a dream come true and is looking forward to a full time job there. Life at home is a blast and it pretty much has been ever since madison was born, not to say we didnt have fun before but this is just mint. Madison is into shoes, she will put them on try to walk around in them, get cranky when she cant get her own on and helps bring my work boots to me in the morning. She is learning more words and i taught her KING KONG, so when i ask she will come up and pound my chest, cause i am king kong, she even does a slight grunt, not tim the toolman tailor quality but getting there. Pictures are not loading so i will try again later. Hope everyone is doing well. Go Canucks.

No comments: